Light and Delicious Meal Plan
Dive into fresh salads, buddha bowls, light soups, dips & spreads, smoothies, and energizing breakfasts!
The Light & Delicious Vegan Meal Plan is designed for anyone coming to plant-based eating with some pounds to lose, or people who enjoy the extra energy you get when you eat light!
The meals are satisfying and delicious!
Based on whole, natural plant ingredients, this meal plan is oil-free, salt-free, and refined sugar-free.
All of the recipes include guidance for swapping ingredients to make them gluten-free and/or soy-free too!
Start eating plant-based the right way by including more fresh vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds, and whole grains!
This plan will show you how to get there.
Here’s what’s included in the 5-day plan:
- Grocery Store Checklist (14.95 value): Know exactly what you’ll need for the week to save you money at the store
- Day Zero Meal Prep Guide ($19.95 value): Batch cook the big stuff before the plan starts so you’ll be able to get healthy meals on the table fast during the busy week ahead.
- Five-Day Weekly Menu ($29.95 value): Get organized by knowing exactly what you’re eating and when. These menus are designed to serve between 4-6 people.
- Exclusive Vegan Recipes & Full Colour Photos ($39.95): Learn how to cook healthy vegan meals with my easy-to-follow instructions. The photos of the finished meals are crave-worthy! Every recipe comes complete with nutritional information and serving size recommendations.
For people who love to have structure to follow, the 5 days can easily be repeated to plan out an entire month or more.
And, by sticking with a 5-day plan you have room to experiment with different recipes you’d like to try or you can eat out without worrying about wasting food you’ve already prepped.
Packed with delicious veggies, fruits, whole grains, legumes, nuts &seeds-these recipes are bursting with fresh flavor!
To make your week extra easy I’ve also included:
- Recommended Tools & Ingredients
- Time-Saving Tips for BEFORE Day Zero
- Suggested Recipe Alterations (to keep it interesting)
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (beginner friendly)
- Calorie and Nutritional Information for Every Recipe
- Easy Swaps for Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free Diets
Enjoy Dips & Sauces:
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Creamy Peanut Satay Sauce
- Ultra-Smooth Oil-Free Hummus
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Power Beet Smoothie
- Spinach & Mushroom Scramble
- Creamy Overnight Oats
- Tropical Greens Smoothie
- Comforting Chickpea Noodle Soup
- Stuffed Pita Pockets
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
Light & Satisfying Dinners:
- Easy Salad Rolls
- Black Bean & Mango Lettuce Boats
- Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Buddha Bowls
and so much more…
The full 45-page guide including the
5-Day Printable Plan
Grocery Store Checklist
Day Zero Meal Prep, and
18 delicious, plant-based recipes
is valued at over $104.00
You can get your hands on this exclusive resource now for only $24.95!
Plus you can save 10% when you purchase 2 or more meal plans.
I’ve been living a sustainable vegan lifestyle with my husband and our 4 kids for over 6 years now.
As a food blogger and a nurse, I know how important our health and tastebuds are 😉
My mission is to make plant-based eating and living an ethical lifestyle accessible for as many people as possible, in order to prevent disease and promote health and wellness for all.
Let’s get you there the easy way by following a simple plan to start