Not Meat and Potatoes Meal Plan
This plan includes big breakfasts, hearty soups and stews, and filling mains that will keep you satisfied!
The Not Meat & Potatoes Vegan Meal Plan is designed for anyone coming to plant-based eating who loves to eat full, hearty, satisfying meals that hit the spot.
If you’re worried you can’t go vegan because you’ll miss out on all your favorite comfort foods-this is the plan for you!
Based on whole, natural plant ingredients, this meal plan is oil-free, salt-free, and refined sugar-free.
And, the plan is customizable to suit your needs-wanna little salt? That’s ok!
All of the recipes include guidance for swapping ingredients to make them gluten-free and/or soy-free too!
Start eating plant-based the right way by including more fresh vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds, and whole grains!
This plan will show you how to get there.
Here’s what’s included in the 5-day plan:
- Grocery Store Checklist ($14.95 value): Know exactly what you’ll need for the week to save you money at the store
- Day Zero Meal Prep Guide ($19.95 value): Batch cook the big stuff before the plan starts so you’ll be able to get healthy meals on the table fast during the busy week ahead.
- Five-Day Weekly Menu ($29.95 value): Get organized by knowing exactly what you’re eating and when. These menus are designed to serve between 4-6 people.
- 18 Exclusive Vegan Recipes & Full Colour Photos ($39.95): Learn how to cook healthy vegan meals with my easy-to-follow instructions. The photos of the finished meals are crave-worthy! Every recipe comes complete with nutritional information and serving size recommendations.
For people who love to have structure to follow, the 5 days can easily be repeated to plan out an entire month or more.
And, by sticking with a 5-day plan you have room to experiment with different recipes you’d like to try or you can eat out without worrying about wasting food you’ve already prepped.
Packed with delicious veggies, fruits, whole grains, legumes, nuts &seeds-these recipes are bursting with fresh flavor!
To make your week extra easy I’ve also included:
- Recommended Tools & Ingredients
- Time-Saving Tips for BEFORE Day Zero
- Suggested Recipe Alterations (to keep it interesting)
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (beginner friendly)
- Calorie and Nutritional Information for Every Recipe
- Easy Swaps for Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free Diets
Enjoy Dips & Sauces:
- Classic Ranch Dressing
- Cashew Sour Cream
- Better BBQ Sauce
- Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes with Blueberries
- Chickpea Flour Omelet & Sliced Tomatoes
- Big Breakfast Scramble
- Breakfast Burritos
- French Toast with Strawberries & Sliced Banana
- Beefy Lentil Barley Soup
- Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
- The BEST Creamy Mushroom Soup
Crave-Worthy Comfort Food Dinners:
- BBQ Tofu Chicken with Baked Potatoes & Sweet Corn
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Bean Burgers & Sweet Potato Fries
- Refried Bean Quesadillas
and so much more…
The full 47-page guide including the
5-Day Printable Plan
Grocery Store Checklist
Day Zero Meal Prep, and
18 delicious, plant-based recipes
is valued at over $104.00
You can get your hands on this exclusive resource now for only $24.95!
Plus you can save 10% when you purchase 2 or more meal plans.
I’ve been living a sustainable vegan lifestyle with my husband and our 4 kids for over 6 years now.
As a food blogger and a nurse, I know how important our health and tastebuds are 😉
My mission is to make plant-based eating and living an ethical lifestyle accessible for as many people as possible, in order to prevent disease and promote health and wellness for all.
Let’s get you there the easy way by following a simple plan to start.